You come from here I come from there You rock out in your room I rock a world premiere We're more alike than Anybody could ever tell (Ever tell) Friday, we're cool Monday, we're freaks Sometimes you rule Sometimes you can't even speak But we can get out without loosing LOL It may seem cliche For me to wanna say That you're not alone (That you're not alone) And you can call i'm cool But it's a simple fact Ive got your back (Yeah, Yeah, Yeah) 'Cause we're one in the same We're anything but ordinary One in the same I think we're almost lengendary You and me the perfect team Chasing down the dream We're one in the same I'm kinda like you You´r kinda like me Wr write the same song in a different key It's got a rhythm Than you and me Can get along (Get along) It may seem cliche For me to wanna say That you're not alone And you can call i'm cool But it's a simple fact I still got your back (i still got your back) We´re anything but ordanary You and me the perfect team Chasing down the dream,Oh You and me the perfect team Shakïng at the scene
We're one in the same !